Basics Reusable Cloth Diaper COVERS
- Kinder Cloth Cloth Diaper Cover
- All Kinder Cloth diaper covers feature a PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) waterproof outer layer
- Featuring the same three adjustable rise snap settings as our Kinder pocket diapers. This allow our diapers to be tailor fit to babies between ~7 and ~40 pounds.
- Dirty closure snaps
- Double Gussets
- Snap to attach insert to cover.
- All of our fabrics are machine washable and dryer safe on low heat.
Note: Beginning Oct 2022, covers no longer have rear TPU panels. Your order may contain products that pre-date this change.
Kinder pocket diapers feature an adjustable three by five rise that is flexible enough to fit babies from approximately seven to sixty pounds or more.
Rise 5: 7-10 pounds
Rise 4: 12-18 pounds
Rise 3: 16-28 pounds
Rise 2: 22-37 pounds
Rise 1: 27-40 pounds
Open Rise: 40+ pounds
Outershell: 100% Polyester with a Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) waterproof inner lining
Inner Lining: A soft, breathable athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) mesh interior moisture wicking, stay dry layer
Tummy Panel: Soft, TPU waterproof tummy panel for extra leak protection. This feature is perfect for tummy sleepers.
All of our fabrics are machine washable and dryer safe on low heat.
Less is more
Cover style reusable cloth diapers are great because they offer families a very agile system.
Diaper covers do not have a moisture wicking inner lining, so they can be wiped down between diaper changes and reused with a new, clean absorbent layer.
Frequently Asked QuestionsView all
Do Kinder Diapers Come with Inserts?
All of our covers and pockets are sold without inserts. This allows our customers to choose the style of absorbency they prefer. Some families prefer to use different styles of absorbency like flats and prefolds.
When in stock, our bamboo or hemp cotton inserts can be added to any order.
Providing our covers and pockets without inserts allows us to be able to offer our diapers at a lower price point, making them accessible to more families.
What Size Range Do Our Modern Cloth Diapers Fit?
Our pocket diapers are estimated to fit most babies between 7 and 60 pounds. Featuring a generous fit and 3 by 5 rise snap settings, our diapers are made to grow and adapt with your baby.
Our cover diapers have a size range of 8-40lbs.
How to Prep Cloth Diapers
Our modern cloth diaper shells need only be washed once before wear.
Kinder cloth diaper natural fiber diaper inserts may be washed up to three times before use to improve absorbency. However, this is not necessary. Diapers will continue to become more absorbent after several washes and wears.
How to Wash Reusable Cloth Diapers
Washing cloth diapers can be really simple!
This simple flow can be used to build most any cloth diaper wash routine.
1. Remove solids into the toilet. This can done with a diaper sprayer toilet attachment, by physically shaking the diaper or by dunking the diaper in the toilet and "swishing" it around to remove the solids.
2. Store dirty diapers in a pail or bag until wash day.
3. Perform a prewash in your machine. We like to run my prewash with line 1 of Tide powder detergent and a normal, heavy cycle with warm water.
4. Perform a main wash. We tend to run a heavy duty cycle with an extra rinse. For this cycle we will add line 1 of tide, sometimes line 2 if it's a particularly large load.
For more wash help, visit our TikTok page.
What's inside our diaper covers?
Our diaper covers feature double gussets around the legs and a wide tummy panel to help hold inserts in place and prevent leaks around the belly.
Since our reusable diaper covers do not have an absorbent lining, they can be wiped down between diaper changes and reused with a fresh absorbency.
A cohesive system
All of our reusable diapers are designed with internal snaps to help hold our inserts in place.
While snapping the insert in place is entirely optional, the snaps can be a great option for families with super wiggly little ones.
Best cover ever!
Explore Diaper Cover reviews from real Kinder customers and see why cloth diapering families love our Kinder Diaper Cover.
A Truly One Size Pocket Diaper
Kinder modern reusable pocket cloth diapers are designed to grow with your baby from birth to potty training. Featuring 5 adjustable rise settings, these diapers are designed to fit from roughly seven to sixty or more pounds.
Artisan Designed Prints
We license our artist collaboration collections from independent artists and makers from around the globe in order to bring you a one of a kind collection of patterns and prints.