Seasonal Basics Pocket Cloth Diaper with Athletic Wicking Jersey
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Kinder Cloth Pocket Cloth Diaper
- New wider rear elastic for better fit and performance
- All Kinder Cloth pocket cloth diapers feature a PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) waterproof outer layer, with a soft athletic wicking jersey mesh interior moisture wicking layer.
- We've added a soft, waterproof tummy panel for extra leak protection. This feature is perfect for tummy sleepers.
- Our stretchy pockets are great for stuffing with your preferred inserts.
- FIVE by three rise snap settings allow our diapers to be tailor fit to babies between ~7 and ~60 pounds.
- Crossover dirty closure snaps
- Snap inside pocket to attach our inserts to the shell
- All of our fabrics are machine washable and dryer safe on low heat.
Easy to Use
Pocket style reusable cloth diapers are great because they are the most similar to a mainstream disposable diaper.
This makes pocket diapers especially easy for caregivers to use when you need an extra set of hands.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pocket Diapers
Do Kinder Diapers Come with Inserts?
All of our covers and pockets are sold without inserts. This allows our customers to choose the style of absorbency they prefer. Some families prefer to use different styles of absorbency like flats and prefolds.
When in stock, our bamboo or hemp cotton inserts can be added to any order.
Providing our covers and pockets without inserts allows us to be able to offer our diapers at a lower price point, making them accessible to more families.
What Size Range Do Our Modern Cloth Diapers Fit?
Our pocket diapers are estimated to fit most babies between 7 and 60 pounds. Featuring a generous fit and 3 by 5 rise snap settings, our diapers are made to grow and adapt with your baby.
Our cover diapers have a size range of 8-40lbs.
How to Prep New Cloth Diapers
Our modern cloth diaper shells need only be washed once before wear.
Kinder cloth diaper natural fiber diaper inserts may be washed up to three times before use to improve absorbency. However, this is not necessary. Diapers will continue to become more absorbent after several washes and wears.
How to Wash Cloth Diapers
Washing cloth diapers can be really simple!
This simple flow can be used to build most any cloth diaper wash routine.
1. Remove solids into the toilet. This can done with a diaper sprayer toilet attachment, by physically shaking the diaper or by dunking the diaper in the toilet and "swishing" it around to remove the solids.
2. Store dirty diapers in a pail or bag until wash day.
3. Perform a prewash in your machine. We like to run my prewash with line 1 of Tide powder detergent and a normal, heavy cycle with warm water.
4. Perform a main wash. We tend to run a heavy duty cycle with an extra rinse. For this cycle we will add line 1 of tide, sometimes line 2 if it's a particularly large load.
For more wash help, visit our TikTok page.
Why Athletic Wicking Jersey?
Athletic wicking jersey is lightweight and breathable on baby's skin. Similar to that of an athletic short, AWJ provides good air flow and wicks moisture away from baby's skin.
Lint and hair do not stick to AWJ like many other reusable diaper lining textiles.
Over 500 Reasons to Love Our Pocket Diapers
Read real reviews from parents and caregivers just like you.